still laughing about yesterday during gender/sexuality studies class when our professor had everyone chant “VAGINA! PENIS! VAGINA!” a few times to make us more comfortable with saying those terms
and this girl just stands up slowly and says “…this… this isn’t math class…”
IM GOING TO SCREAM IM IN CLASS AND THESE GIRLS WHO BULLIED ME IN 5TH GRADE ARE WHISPERING AND THEYRE LIKE
"holy shit did she go to our elementary school"
"i dont know if thats her"
"i rly dont think thats her guys"
AND THE TEACHER CALLED MY NAME AND THEY GO
"holy shit shes hot"
L I F E
YOU FUCKING GO IM PROUD OF YOU
OWN IT FOR ALL OF US
i really hate it when people say you shouldn’t use the computer or watch tv before going to bed and instead you should read a book because you need winding down time or you won’t sleep. ha ha good one do you know what happens if i start a book before bed?! i end up fucking finishing it that’s what
But your best friend is still your best friend. Even from half a world away. Distance can’t sever that connection. Best friends are the kind of people who can survive anything. And when best friends see each other again, after being separated by half a world and more miles than you think you can bear, you pick up right where you left off. After all, that’s what best friends do.— (via elauxe)
I was tagged by the weirdest weirdo alive coincidenceisallanythingeveris <3333
"You can tell a lot about the person from the music they listen to. Put your music device on shuffle and write the first 20 songs that play without skipping. Tag 10 people afterwards."
1. Holocene- Bon Iver
2.A Hard Day’s Night- The Beatles
3. A Drop In The Ocean- Ron Pope
4. I Don’t Need a Soul- Relient K
5. Sway- The Kooks
6. Only Love- Ben Howard
7. Let’s Start a Band- Amy Macdonald
8. A Little Opus- Little Comets
9. Babel- Mumford & Sons
10. Save It for the Bedroom- You Me At Six
11. I Run to You- Lady Antebellum
12. Chasing Cars- Snow Patrol
13. Oliver Dalston Browning- Keaton Henson
14. Almost Lover- A Fine Frenzy
15. I Knew You Were Trouble- Taylor Swift
16. As Long As You’re Mine- Wicked
17. If You Want to Sing Out, Sing Out- Cat Stevens
18. Northern Wind- City and Colour
19. Coppertone- Hellogoodbye
20. She’s Like the Wind- Patrick Swayze (Dirty Dancing soundtrack)
(y’all don’t have to do this if you don’t want to I was just showing that clearly I have SOOOO many friends on tumblr by tagging people ;) #famous)
AH YEAH DEFO LUV A BIT OF THAT
is this you
“Happiness is not a constant. It’s something that we only experience glimpses of every once in a while - but it’s worth it.” - Taylor Swift. (insp)